Membership in this association exclusively for municipal engineers is your ticket to these benefits and more, including:
- FREE subscription to the Pennsylvania Township News, PSATS’ award-winning monthly magazine
- DISCOUNTED member rates on professional development classes aimed directly at engineers (spring/fall seminars, Stormwater Conference, and more) and other educational opportunities, such as weekly webinars
- FREE subscriptions to the Township Engineer, a quarterly newsletter highlighting recent news of significance to municipal engineers, and the PSATS News Bulletin, a monthly newsletter addressing legislative issues affecting municipal government
- ONLINE ACCESS to our engineer-only discussion group and sample ordinances and resolutions and more in the “Members Only” section of the PSATS’ website, psats.org
- $100 DISCOUNT on advertising in the Pennsylvania Township News…and MORE!
The Township Engineers Association has several memberships options available: 1.) Individual - $190; 2.) Corporate - $300 (must be corporation or professional engineering firm with more than one engineer, additional members from same firm may enroll for an extra $35 each); 3.) Township Engineer - $65 (a licensed professional engineer employed full-time by a PSATS member township); and 4.) Other Municipal Engineer - $85 (a licensed professional engineer employed full-time by a non-member municipality).
To purchase a Corporate, Township Engineer or Other Municipal Engineer membership please call (717) 763-0930.
Contact Member Services at email@example.com or (717) 763-0930.